A Play England Webinar, 23 June 2020
Hear the inspiring stories about how adventure playgrounds and playworkers have been supporting children throughout Lockdown.
As we prepare for the summer, this briefing is full of practical hints and tips for playworkers and all those who work with children at play.
- Introduction from Anita Grant, Chair of Play England, CEO Islington Play Association
- Pattrina Quashie-Ferguson, Operations Manager, The Venture Centre
- Katy Anderson, Playground Manager, Haywards Adventure Playground, KIDS
- Angela Day, Senior Playworker, Hackney Marsh Adventure Playground, Young Hackney, Hackney Council
- Fiona Sutherland, Deputy Director, London Play
- Questions and Answers with our panelists
Read Play England’s Play After Lockdown briefing here.