The Children’s Play Policy Forum brings together leading play agencies, government departments and other bodies to focus on play within the broader scope of national policy.
The forum aims to:
- advise government on play related policy
- advocate for play and develop coordinated policy responses
- identify research and highlight good practice
- lobby government to achieve full implementation of Article 31 of the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child.
- Details of the role and membership of the CPPF: CPPF terms of reference [195kb PDF]
- The Play Return: a review of the wider impact of play initiatives (Tim Gill) [1,065kb PDF]
- Four asks for play [210kb PDF]